Position: Senior Advisor
Project: Various Renewables,
Rotation: Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week
Duration: 12 months initally, options to extend
Location: Hamburg, Germany or Malmo, Sweden
Ca. 50% of the time:
- Supporting Head of Development Services and team in development activities in the region (Nordics, Baltics and Poland), depending on the current needs.
- Creation and presentation of commercial and financial analyses substantiating decisions to be taken by the management.
- Creation and presentation of materials, internal and external approval documents.
- In depth analysis of various topics including presentation of results and a proposed way forward.
- Ensuring consistency between different projects by analysis of current status and providing feedback as well as assistance to projects.
- Interacting with various internal and external stakeholders, including senior management level.
- Supporting decision-making processes to development activities.
- Support of medium-term budget planning (DEVEX, CAPEX) for projects within the region.
- Support of resource development planning of all projects in the region.
Ca. 50% of the time:
- Supporting Country Leads and their team within Nordic, Baltic and Poland in development activities.
- Coordinating DEVEX approval processes (SODAS, Decision Proposals, Gate 1 & 2, Peer Reviews).
- Preparation and ensuring consistency of regional inputs for monthly SteerCo updates.
- Managing the engineering, financial and scheduling workstreams.
- Providing guidance to junior colleagues, working-students, graduates.
- experienced advisor, preferably with >4 years consulting experience in the energy sector.
- The candidate should have solid analytical, problem solving and story-telling skills and experience in working with top management level clients.
- Furthermore, candidate should have proficiency in project management, management of team, presentation skill and excel.
- The advisor will also play a sparing-partner role for management, hence for this reason, they must have the ability to challenge and/or substantiate actions and decisions taken.
- The area of responsibility includes elaboration and presentation of different and sometimes very complex issues of a technical, political, financial and regulatory nature with a focus on offshore wind development.
If interested please apply within.