We are working with a leading renewable energy developer who are currently developing large wind and solar PV projects across the country. They are looking to employ an experienced Senior Business Developer to join their team in their Johannesburg office.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will be directly responsible for growing the business by adapting to the changing phases and demands of various project lifecycles. You will identify and analyze business opportunities meeting the company's investment guidelines, such opportunities to include greenfield developments and acquisitions.
This role is suitable for candidates with advanced financial modelling skills who can develop a financial model from scratch.
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
- University degree is non- negotiable Engineering or Economics degree would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years working in project development, investment analysis or commercial positions of similar nature.
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Understanding of energy markets, competition arena and regulations
- Experience in investment valuation principles
- Experience and understanding of technical aspects of renewable generation projects.
- Understanding of the legal aspects of the acquisition contracts and partnership agreements
What's on Offer:
- Market related
If you meet the key selection criteria, then please apply today.