Summary of Role
This role is primarily focused on identifying and following up on renewable energy opportunities for the business in new markets and evaluating projects which have been presented to them. The role will also involve the creation of development agreements & partnerships with selected partners.
- Use business acumen and critical thinking to recommend action to management on whether to pursue, and how to pursue, these opportunities.
- Evaluate Renewable Energy projects in order to determine whether it is appropriate to invest in the projects from both a technical and business perspective.
- Co-ordinate the due diligence process to evaluate project viability.
- Work closely with the commercial team and others in support of the investment process.
- Work in project locations to manage close out of development activities and delivery of projects through financial close process.
- Negotiate agreements to secure and deliver wind and solar PV projects.
- Manage handover of developed projects to Project Delivery Team.
- Identify and remediate gaps in work breakdown structure for projects.
Education & Experience
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business development function.
- Enthusiastic Self-starter with the ability to make sound commercial decisions.
- Excellent Project Management skills and a highly organised approach to work. Experience of working on environmental assessments or any aspect of power generation development projects is considered an advantage.
- Decisive manager with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communications skills and should be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Candidates should be capable of managing internal and external resources, taking a lead role at meetings, setting priorities and recording actions.
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and specialist software packages e.g. GIS, AutoCAD, MS Project, SharePoint is essential.
- Fluency in English is essential as well as another language i.e. Vietnamese and Tagalog.
- A full driving license is considered essential.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to email@example.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.