Our client is a global leader in engineering and project management consulting for the energy sector. On their behalf we have asked to help them source a qualified candidate for a vacancy in their Power Generation Business, located in Tokyo, Japan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Supporting project management activities as delegated by the Group Manager or Chief Engineer;
- Project co-ordination;
- Design co-ordination;
- Liaise with multi-discipline design teams;
- Communication in Japanese and English, both written, oral and translation;
- Carry out studies/investigations and prepare reports as delegated;
- Attend technical meetings with client and other project stakeholders.
- Prepare technical documents and technical specifications (Japanese and English).
- Carry out design audits;
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the Project Manager;
- Travel nationally and overseas in relation to the project.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Substantial postgraduate experience in civil/structural engineering and be chartered, with a high level of technical competence and an ability to work independently and in teams;
- Knowledge of Japanese codes and standards
- Consultancy will be a plus
- Experience in the Power Generation or Energy sector;
- The ability to communicate fluently (both written and oral) in Japanese and English is essential.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.