Currently on an assignment for an international Renewable Energy giant, seeking a senior civil engineer with experience in the renewable energy space.
The role requires the evaluation and coordination of all designs and tasks related to Geotechnical Hydrological, Structural as well as Civil aspects of projects at various stages.
The role requires:
- Degree in Civil Engineering (minimum)
- CAD knowledge (AutoCad Civil 3D)
- At least seven years' Experience overall
- Two years minimum renewable energy experience
Ideally you would also have:
- Solar PV Experience
- Pile Design
- Roads design (and Drainage)
- Structural Design
The role entails:
- Providing support to the structural phase of projects
- Improving and optimize operating systems
- Support the delivery / Execution of projects (including support on close outs)
- Provide support to Maintenance and Operations
The role does include some travel and you should be comfortable travelling as projects require. Some of this travel would be into 3rd world countries.
If this resonates with you, please apply.