Senior Commercial Proposal Manager (Tokyo, Japan)
Job Purpose: Japanese Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role. Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
- Develop proposals; may negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive competitive pricing. May include compiling and submitting required tender documentation.
- Developing specialized knowledge of latest commercial developments in own area and communication skills to influence others.
- Contribute towards strategy and policy development, and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Use judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems within projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, campaigns or customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Significant experience in Sales & Proposals.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.