A busy engineering & construction business in Singapore is looking to appoint a Senior Contracts Manager for their Singapore office. This individual will be fully responsible for all pre & post contract management work for the business and will manage a team of commercial people on a daily basis.
- The efficient and effective management of the commercial, procurement and contractual activities for the company
- The professional development of commercial, procurement, contract administration and project management staff in commercial matters.
- Effective and consistent implementation of the Company's commercial and contract policies and procedures
- In adherence to the Company’s Management System commercial risks and opportunities are identified, addressed and reported on in a timely manner through the effective use of the company’s Risk Management Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that project resources implement optimal planning, project controls and risk management practices from start up.
- Degree in Engineering or QS or relevant
- Strong track record within the construction industry in Singapore or SEA
- Excellent background in managing contracts, planning, claims, cost etc.
- Strong people management skills
- Singaporean or PR strongly preferred