We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer for a successful Renewable Energy business. This individual must possess a degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, with HV experience and PowerFactory DigiSilent training.
Experience in Utility Scale PV project design & execution is an added benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years electrical engineering experience
- Further training in sub-station design
- PowerFactory DigSilent Training
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Experience in Utility Scale PV Project design and execution
- Project Management Certificate
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish the technical base case and specifications of the project
- Review and evaluate technical documentation and contracts
- Manage, coordinate and compile the complete system design package for interconnection works
- Draft and/or approve technical schedules for various contracts (PPA, (S)-EPC, O&M, etc.) related to the interconnection works.
- Manage, coordinate and review the detailed engineering design package / process for the interconnection works.
- Ensure the interconnection facilities are constructed correctly as per the designed.
- Conduct site visits to monitor and ensure design expectations are implemented
- Support and drive testing and commissioning activities towards Plant Energization and Commercial Operation Date
Please do not hesitate to apply.