An opportunity to work for a global Renewable Energy giant!
This organisation is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer, with Solar PV project and design experience, to join their team in Cape Town.
This is an office based role, where the Senior Electrical Engineer will manage, coordinate and lead all tasks & design activities towards delivering technically compliant projects.
This position will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible in supporting projects through technical assessments, due diligence studies and designs
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years electrical / electro-mechanical engineering experience
- 2+ years experience in Utility Scale PV projects - both design and execution
- 2+ years experience in distribution and reticulation
- Sound knowledge of contracts related to energy generation projects
- Good understanding of Utility interfaces and stakeholders
Areas of focus:
- Supporting the structuring phase of projects
- Providing support to projects in delivery/execution
- Supporting the O&M Phase
- Technical and Business Development support
- R900k - R1.1 million base salary
- Additional Medical Aid, Pension and Risk Cover benefits
If this role resonates with you, please apply.