Senior Electrical Grid Engineer ( Power generation / Renewable power / onshore / offshore )
- Permanent position
- Based in Tokyo
Senior Electrical Grid Engineer required for leading global business within the renewable power sector. Excellent opportunity to join a market leader within a senior role!
- Support all phases of offshore projects
- Design of the project's electrical system supporting on all aspects of the generation and transmission system up to the grid interface point.
- Advise projects on specific questions regarding electrical system behave, grid code compliance and interconnection processes
- Lead and coordinate interconnection processes, organize all relevant technical documentation, test reports, certifications and RCAs
- Lead design/ prequalification for packages of wind farms/ PV schemes/ battery storage plants and components performing audits and technical due diligences
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Offshore energy project experience (wind farm projects ideally)
- 5+ years electrical grid design experience
- Knowledge of the application of relevant software programs such as PowerFactory, PSS/E, PSCAD, etc
- Knowledge of the use of relevant guidelines, norms and standards (e.g. IEC61400) and Best practice