Earthstream Global is currently recruiting on behalf of a large international Consulting Engineering firm who are seeking a Geometric Engineer to join their dynamic team.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, analyzing, and optimizing geometric systems to meet project specifications.
- Design and develop geometric algorithms and models for complex systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and solve design problems
- Analyze geometric data and create 2D and 3D models
- Conduct feasibility studies and provide recommendations for geometric design improvements
- Collaborate with other engineers to ensure designs meet functional and performance requirements
- Develop technical reports and documentation for geometric designs
- 11 years' experience as a Geometric Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- Strong understanding of geometric algorithms and methodologies
- Experience with AutoCAD/CAM software and geometric modeling tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you have a passion for geometric design and a desire to work on cutting-edge projects, we want to hear from you! .