We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, based in Hamburg, Germany. You will be working for a global financial advisory firm with a key focus on Clean Energy / Clean Technology markets.
- Support the project manager in defining and implementing the adequate financial structure
- Supervision of junior financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
- Organisation and review of the due diligence work prepared by other advisors
- General market intelligence on sectors of interest to the company
- Business development assistance
- Active participation in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic team focused on making projects happen and adding real value to our clients
- The candidate should have a Degree and/or Masters in Finance or Engineering from an internationally renowned institution.
- In addition, the candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- A strong understanding and mastering of financial concepts and products
- Strong Financial Modelling experience (3-5 years)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Thoroughness and organisation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to take initiatives and responsibility for allocated tasks
- The willingness to travel abroad
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in project finance / M&A within the renewable, energy, and or infrastructure sector.
- This job is to be filled on a permanent basis and full-time. Salary is competitive with great Bonus / Benefits. The candidate can expect opportunities to travel to other offices and to participate in regular team building activities. Additionally, the candidate will be given the opportunity to grow, and take responsibility in a dynamic market environment.