We have a current opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst - Madrid on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
Do you like the opportunity to grow, and take responsibility in a dynamic renewables market? Join a financial advisory firm with a newly established office in Madrid where you will work in close collaboration with the rest of the professionals in Africa, Americas, Asia, and Europe on projects.
The scope of this role will include:
- General market intelligence on sectors of interest to the company
- Business development assistance
- Active participation in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic team focused on making projects happen and adding real value to our clients
- Support the project manager in defining and implementing the adequate financial structure
- Supervision of junior financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
- Organisation and review of the due diligence work prepared by other advisors
Masters or similar degree in Finance or Engineering from an internationally renowned institution.
Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in project finance within the renewable energy sector.
In addition, demonstrate experience:
- Thoroughness and organisation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- A basic understanding of - and interest in - financial concepts and products
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- The ability to take initiatives and responsibility for allocated tasks
- The willingness to travel abroad
Essential to be fluent in English and Spanish
Beneficial languages - French, German, Dutch, Chinese or Japanese