We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. You will be working for a global Financial Advisory company, specializing in the Renewable Energy Sector.
You will be joining a growing team of around 30 professionals and will work in close collaboration with fellow team members in Africa, Americas, Asia, and Europe on their international renewable energy projects.
The scope of this role will include:
* Supervision of junior financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations
* Support of the project manager in defining and implementing the adequate financial structure
* Organisation and review of the due diligence work prepared by other advisors
* General market intelligence on sectors of interest to the company
* Business development assistance
* Active participation in an entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic team focused on making projects happen and adding real value to their clients
The candidate should have a Masters or similar degree in Finance or Engineering from an internationally renowned institution.
In addition, the candidate should demonstrate:
* Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
* A strong understanding and mastering of financial concepts and products
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
* Thoroughness and organisation
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to take initiatives and responsibility for allocated tasks
* The willingness to travel abroad
Besides being fluent in English, at least an intermediate level (B1) of Dutch will be a big plus. An additional language (French, Spanish, German, Chinese or Japanese) would be a great plus.
The ideal candidate should at least have 3 to 5 years of experience in project finance within the renewable energy sector.
This job is to be filled on a permanent contract basis and full-time. A competitive compensation package including various benefits such as public transport, pension options, lunch provision is offered. The candidate can expect opportunities to travel to other offices and to participate in regular team building activities. Additionally, the candidate will be given the opportunity to grow, and take responsibility in a dynamic renewable market environment.