Senior Financial Controller
Location- Paris, France
Duration- 12 month contract, options to extend
Projects- Various Projects in Continental EU/France
* Co-ordinate and challenge data and assumptions for input into business plan and forecasts. Challenge the numbers by reviewing them vs historic costs, available benchmarks, regional averages, previous submissions and also using experience gained from previous similar work and from project reviews
* Manage the project(s) specific budgets and team cost controlling tools, manage procure-to-pay and cash demand and injection workflows for the offshore wind entities and projects
* Support country development managers with regional reporting/forecasting views, budget estimates for new projects and other ad hoc support
* Prepare the monthly reporting for the specific project(s) the role supports. This can include preparation of required accruals, produce reports and detailed analysis on the resource and non-resource costs
* Develop and implement where necessary Controlling related processes and tools for new projects including project set up, company set up drawing on accounting and IT related support as necessary
* Produce key performance indicators and progress reports for submission into a monthly Steer Co pack for review by all senior Development and Functional stakeholders
* Ensure internal controls are being adequately applied e.g Delegation of Authority for RWE investment spend , controls detailed in specific project shareholder agreements or local country specific procedures etc.
* Review costs with the project(s) on a regular basis to ensure forecasts, risks and opportunities are captured and managed appropriately and communicated to line and project management teams.
-5 years Controlling/Management Reporting experience
-Working on large capex projects an advantage
-Energy Industry experience an advantage but not essential
-Worked with SAP or similar ERP system (understanding of reporting and procure to pay processes an advantage)
If interested please apply within.