A leading provider of HV engineering services within the Overhead Line (OHL) arena are looking for skilled and proven Project Managers at varying levels of seniority to help deliver multi million pound projects OHL Transmission schemes on behalf of Distribution Network Operators (DNO) and National Grid (NGET) across the UK.
- Lead high-value multi-discipline transmission projects, with a responsibility to support the development of further business within that framework.
- Lead the projects to the requirements set out within the governance framework for project delivery.
- Provide and manage objectives to project team members (Procurement, Engineering, Construction, etc) to ensure all deliverables are monitored and achieved in accordance with the programme.
Experience / Qualifications
- Educated to degree level (preferably in an engineering, business or project management discipline)
- APM, PRINCE2 or PMI qualifications are desirable.
- Proven track record of delivering multi million pound HV schemes