Senior Permit Project Manager
We are looking for Environmental Permitting Specialists/Scientists/Project Managers to join our Permitting, Planning, and Licensing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, intellectually curious, and collaborative, aiming to serve clients and communities sustainably. Responsibilities include overseeing various projects, managing permits at different government levels, preparing applications and reports, coordinating fieldwork, and interacting with stakeholders. Experience with New England permitting programs and environmental regulations is essential.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in environmental science, planning, policy, or related field, and 8-12+ years of post-degree experience.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and knowledge of environmental compliance and permitting regulations.
- Familiarity with regulatory agencies such as CTDEEP, local commissions, CTDOT, USACE, and others.
- Experience with NEPA documentation and excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude in fast-paced environments and team management capabilities.
- Prior project or staff management experience.
- Professional certifications (e.g., CPSS, AICP, PWS) are advantageous.
- Expertise in sustainability and climate adaptation and resiliency planning.
- Ability to contribute to business development, proposal creation, and client relations.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org