Earthstream is partnering with an international civil infrastructure business in identifying an experienced Senior Planner/ Planning Engineer to be based in Singapore.
This individual will be responsible for the planning and scheduling functions for the company tenders. He/ She will contribute to proposed Work Break Down Structure, prepare proposed schedule in accordance with WBS, with logic, prepare resource and cost loaded schedules and undertake Schedule Risk assessments.
- In consultation with relevant project personnel, establish and maintain accurate construction, procurement and deliverables schedules based on the Work Breakdown Structure and tender requirements.
- Implement revision control of schedules for inclusion in tender submission
- Assist in preparation of Cash Flow analysis for tenders
- Maintain and utilise productivity benchmarking information
- Prepare Basis of Schedule documents for inclusion in tenders.
Education – Bachelors Degree in Engineering or relevant
Competent in Primavera P6 and MS Project
Strong background in the civil infrastructure industry in projects such as Roads/ Rail, Buildings, Tunnels, Water and other heavy civil packages
Previous experience tendering and managing LTA, PUB etc.