A trusted client of ours are actively hiring for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent assignment to be based out of Cambridgeshire.
The main focus of the role will be running their multinational telecommunications framework contracts nationwide, in which duties would include;
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Formulating strategic and operational objectives
- Examining financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Managing budgets and forecasts
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Attending client meetings to discuss project progression.
This opportunity will be based out of the clients Head Office and is scheduled to commence immediately.
Please click apply and I will be in touch with further details.