Here at Earthstream we currently have multiple exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager for one of the leading global companies which produce electrical vehicles, solar panels & battery energy storage systems.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Request and follow-up of project personnel scheduling, if necessary, in coordination with the overall project management.
- Ensuring the internal flow of communication and information as a communicative link.
- Project management of larger projects, i.e. (sub-)project management from order receipt to the development and implementation of special machines to the start of production and the achievement of the set production and quality targets.
- Participation in new process engineering developments in the form of methodological support.
- Tracking of the project costs incurred through regular analysis of the post-calculations set up by the controlling department in comparison to the basic costing, which is defined in the concept development department.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the handling of projects in the automotive or mechanical engineering sector
- Completion of a technical university degree, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering. This knowledge can also be replaced by other experiences.
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications.
- Very good written and spoken English skills - German is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for technical tasks
- Open to relocation.
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!