Earthstream are proud to be recruiting a Senior Project Manager T&D for a true leader in advanced systems integration with a focus on operational technology & digital transformation for some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments
Job Role: Senior Project Manager T&D
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 pa
As a Senior Project Manager T&D your remit will include:
A Senior Project Manager is required to manage a series of projects to deliver upgrades/modifications to existing Transmission substation protection and control systems for National Grid and other customers in the Power Transmission industry. The Project Manager will ideally have some experience gained in delivering projects, based in these disciplines to the Power Transmission industry or similar. Some experience of protection systems would be especially beneficial. This role will include occasional travel to customer sites.
- Project Management responsibility for the delivery of various projects, typically in the range of £50K to £1000K, from inception through to delivery and within demanding timescales
- Ensuring that the project is delivered to timescale, specification, budget and customer satisfaction
- Overall financial responsibility for the projects
- People-management responsibility for leading and motivating a team of hardware, software and installation engineers.
- Management of subcontractors and supply chain
- Responsibility for all Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety aspects of the projects
- Internal and external progress reporting
- Co-ordination and expediting
- Assist in securing future business by cultivating customer expectations through excellent delivery.
What you will bring to the company:
- At least 5 years demonstrable full E,C & I project management experience within the Power Transmission industry or similar regulated background
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be commercially astute & be able to identify early commercial and technical risks/issues and find resolutions.
- Experience managing NEC3/4 contracts.
- Must have demonstrable track record of achieving project timescales, margins, customer satisfaction and quality.
- Ability to plan and deliver the project to the agreed plan.
- Experience of subcontractor management
- Strong leadership skills, including team management experience.
- Current driving license and must be prepared to travel, with some stays away at customer sites.
- Working towards or completed the APM Practitioner Qualification or an equivalent recognized Project Management Course
- Experience of Project Proposals and general bid work
What they promise to offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- Support in achieving professional engineer status (IEng, CEng) and professional memberships fees covered