Our client are a leading provider of HV electrical engineering services to a number of Distribution Network Operators (DNO) throughout the UK. Due to continued to growth they are looking to secure the services of a number of Protection & Control design engineers at all levels of seniority with extensive knowledge of designimng HV P&C schemes from 33kV up to 275kV.
- Design of Metalwork & Panel Layouts
- Design of Electrical Schematics & Wiring Diagrams
- Production of Bill of Materials
- Electrical Interface Design including Cable Schedules, Termination details, Cable Layout Diagrams
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum HNC in an appropriate Engineering discipline.
- Experience in a design capacity of Electrical Protection/Substation Design.
- Experience of Siemens & GE (Alstom) or equivalent Numerical Protection Relays .
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in this industry.