We have an oportunity for a Senior Protecction Systems Engineer on a permanent or contract basis.
The position will be based in Stone,Stafford, Working for a leading system integration business. They work in some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments. They have delivered critical projects across energy water, renewables and manufacturing.
They are currently looking for a Senior Proteccion Systems Engineer that is familiar with Power systems / Protection systems with proven skills in all aspects of protection relay applications. You would be fully responsible for the design and implementations of transmission and distribution protection systems for voltages up to 400kV
This position would be working in their T&D department.
During there design phase they are happy for you to be only based in the office once every 2 weeks, but once the project progresses in to the production phase they would expect you to be based in the office full-time.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Specialist in an Electrical field but experience and extensive knowledge of other engineering is advantageous.
- Experience in the concept required in the safe design and operation of electrical networks.
- Client interface management.
- Risk and CDM management
- Experience in preparing Single line diagrams (SLD) and Key Line Drawing KLD and substation layout
- TP141 OR working towards
- Good understanding of IEC61850
We look forward to receving your application for this positon