Earthstream Global are working with a multi million dollar construction delivery programme at Leixlip who are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Manage the following processes in Ireland to ensure the project Costs of Works are at or below market rates:
- Project Cost Estimating
- Project-specific contractor selection
- Contractor bidding and procurement
- Cost benchmarking and analysis
- Contractor cost negotiation
- Project budget development and value for money proof
- Client presentation and review of project budgets and fee proposals
- Securing client agreement to project budget and fee proposals
- Contractor negotiations regarding terms and conditions
- Manage contractor invoice approvals and control final accounts
- Monthly cost reporting preparation
- Develop close working relationship with SPOC, Procurement and project and construction managers, especially regarding project scope definition, specification and design.
- Analyze and validate contractor bid pricing received vs Schedule of Rates (SOR), Last Paid Price (LPP), and external industry-standard cost benchmark data.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Essential - minimum of 5 - 7 years' experience of quantity surveying and cost management.
- Essential - Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying.
- Essential - minimum 5 - 7 years' experience of developing project cost proposals for multiple construction projects simultaneously for large corporate clients.
- Essential - minimum 5 - 7 years' experience of working on fast track office fit-out, commercial refurbishment and M&E upgrade projects.
- Preferred - experience of project cost proposal development and cost management for projects with a high technical engineering content is a distinct advantage.
- Preferred - experience of project cost proposal development and cost management for projects in a large semiconductor manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously, manage multiple or conflicting priorities, and handle a high-pressure working environment.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills with great client focus.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
Starting salary €80,000 to €85,000
20 days holidays PA
Full Health benefits and Pension