Senior Smart Energy Consultant
On behalf of our client based in Bangkok, Earthstream are recruiting for a Senior Smart Energy Consultant where you will be responsible for Decentralised Energy Solutions projects in charge of identification and commercial follow-up of opportunities related to consultancy services and engineering studies. You’ll be working with technical teams in hydropower, renewables, thermal power and LNG sectors to effectively deliver project on time and on budget.
What you will do?
• Responsible for executing studies related to digital and decentralized energy (decentralized generation sources, smart grid, micro and mini-grids, rural electrification, hybrid systems, electrical vehicles etc) using dedicated software.
• participate as expert/project engineer in the power system studies and projects
• System modeling, modeling of its components and controls
• Steady-state and dynamic simulations
• System security studies
• You participate as expert/project engineer in the power system studies and projects. You could be appointed Project Manager for some projects.
• Be first port of call for clients in SEA
• Support business development and commercial activities.
• Work closely in collaboration with the Power System Consulting team which has experts located around the world.
What we require?
• Have at least 5 years of experience in the Energy sector
• knowledge of the renewables technologies, experience in specifications and site supervision of renewable power plants is an asset.
• have good analytical skills; you are used to work on quantitative issues with simulation models.
• Familiarity with industrial, network and regulatory economics.
• Willing to travel for projects abroad
• Fluency in English is essential and another language desirable (Thai, Burmese or Vietnamese)