Earthstream are proud to partner with one of Asia’s largest and most successful solar company that specialises in the full life cycle of development, financing and O&M of commercial utility scale projects. They have considerable financing from an international fund which is fueling the growth of activity across Asia
With new installations and development at the forefront of their business they are looking for a Solar Project Development Manager in Korea to focus and push projects through the pipeline in the region.
The ideal person will have had previous experience as a project developer or similar position in a renewable energy company.
What you will do?
• Manage the day to day project development pipeline in Korea for Solar PV Projects
• Manage all relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Manage update and maintain project documentation for reporting purposes
• Lead project development activities and mitigate any risk factors
• Lead project identification activities in Korea and analysis of the project feasibility, selection and manager registration titles etc
• Manage and develop good relationships with potential partners, including visits to project sites to manage key local project stakeholders
• Keep abreast of any local regulatory issues
What we require?
• Degree or post graduate qualifications in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
• Established and hands-on 7+ years of professional experience with key focus on energy
• Strong understanding of local Korean power regulation and approval process
• Adept at managing technical and regulatory discussions with appropriate engineering and legal experts and government agencies as well as managing input requirements from internal support functions such as engineering, procurement, legal and finance
• Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Native Korean with strong proficiency in written and conversational English
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to Earthstream.