Earthstream are proud to be working with a leading provider of engineering & control systems solutions to a prestigous client base in Intelligent Transport, Highways, Airports and Power industries to recruit Control Systems Engineers based from their Derby office
Job Role: Control Systems Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 pa
As a Control Systems Engineer your remit will include:
Working as part of a team who are responsible for the design, implementation and testing of control/integrated digital systems including traffic detection and management, ventilation and pump control, life safety systems, incident management and many more.
What you will bring to the company:
- Ability to program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Ability to program and configure SCADA software packages and User Interface mimic design.
- Have a high-level of competency in programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, SQL, VB and VBA.
- Understanding of design and configuration of IP networks.
- Competent at design and testing of ELV electrical panels.
- Degree/HND in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering.
- Have 2 years' experience in delivering control/integrated systems using some of the desired skills listed above.
What they promise to offer:
In addition to a generous salary, you can expect to receive some other great benefits too.
- 33 floating holidays to take when you like with your entitlement increasing by an additional 2 days every 5 years.
- Paid overtime.
- Company performance related bonus.
- Wellbeing benefit - a monthly instalment made in addition to your salary to contribute towards anything that makes you happy.
- Pension scheme.
- Anniversary celebrations it is important to us that we celebrate the commitment and value people have brought to our business over the years.
- Social events - If there is one thing about PDS, it is that we love to get social, so this is a big part of our culture.
- Hybrid working - If the pandemic taught us anything it's that we don't need to be in the office 5 days a week, every week, helping towards a not only a positive work life balance but a healthier planet.
- Flexible working giving you the ability to finish at 1pm on Fridays.