Earthstream are proud to be recruiting a Senior Systems Engineer (SCADA/MOM) for a growing automation solutions provider based in the West Midlands
Job Role: Senior Systems Engineer (SCADA/MOM)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 pa
As a Senior Systems Engineer (SCADA/MOM) your remit will include:
We have an opportunity for a results-oriented, experienced, senior systems engineer, who has an excellent appreciation of Industrial Automation and Information Systems and a desire to focus on the deployment of software-biased solutions and components.
Bringing a rich SCADA knowledge to the team, the successful candidate will architect, build and deploy IT-compliant OT systems with a focus on SCADA and Manufacturing Operations Management exploiting technologies across the UI, Data, IT and, potentially, IoT.
The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their knowledge and understanding of MES and be ready, following training, to become a member of the growing MES team.
What you will bring to the company:
▪ Experience working within a Systems Integration environment with a broad understanding of automation systems, system visualisation, communication methods and data collection (e.g., SCADA, Data, MES, IoT etc.)
▪ Specific experience with GE Digital's iFIX, Historian or Cimplicity platform would be beneficial
▪ An understanding of the underlying network architecture for OT systems is essential
▪ Experience implementing database components and an understanding of T-SQL would be advantageous
▪ Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery within an OT landscape, the full project lifecycle and compliance within relevant Quality Management System frameworks
▪ A high-level understanding of, and interest in, the principles of MES will enable a role development roadmap to include the MES subject. Any knowledge or experience deploying system components and solutions using GE Digital's 'Plant Applications' suite would be advantageous