Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy who works with Renewable Energy technology companies particularly on wind farm projects in the Asia Pacific region. We are currently supporting them with their search for a senior wind engineer based in the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office.
· The ideal incumbent will be tasked to take on the role of a Regional Leadership role for the developments in Wind for APAC.
· This role will be to work as part of the Renewables group to deliver wind related services supporting the provision of technical advice to clients including:
· Technical due diligence of pre-construction and operational projects
· Experience in performing feasibility studies and design reviews
· Specification assistance for all aspects of wind farm construction
· Assist clients with procurement including contract negotiation and tendering general project advice
· Liaising with a wide range of clients from wind farm developers to financial institutions
· Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines.
· Producing written reports and other documentation for delivery to the client
· Supporting the continuous improvement and development of group procedures
· Masters/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Sustainable Engineering or Renewables Engineering is advantageous
· Willing to be based permanently in KL, Malaysia
· 5-8 Years of Experience in a Technical Consultancy role covering Wind or Renewables
· Leadership experience is a must
· Asia Pacific experience is preferred
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.