EarthStream Global has partnered with an international mining equipment manufacturer. They are looking to employ a Service Customer Account Manager to join their team in their Johannesburg office offering aftersales support solutions throughout their Southern African region.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
You will be responsible to develop opportunities and relationships with existing capital customers. This will be achieved through proactive regular contact and ensuring that the quality of the service provided exceeds the customer's expectations. This development is focused on cementing collaborative engagement with current customers to improve their concentrator availability, to develop sales opportunities and to ensure that operational issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner, by:
* Maintaining and managing Service Agreements.
* Working with the customer and Customer Support team to ensure the delivery of consistent, world-class service and maintenance through quality asset management.
* Delivering spares and service in a timely fashion.
* Following up regularly and meeting with customers face-to-face on-site visits.
* Maintain customer data, knowledge, and intelligence.
* Ensures the sustainability of the Service business through accuracy in fiscal and administrative responsibilities.
The successful candidate will meet the following key selection criteria:
* Minimum 3 years' aftersales support experience, preferably in a mining or export-related field.
* Ability to seek out and develop positive relationships with customers, as well as to follow through with proposals or quotes as appropriate.
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, as well as to handle unstructured tasks and a range of situations in a deadline-driven environment.
What's on Offer:
If you meet the key selection criteria, then please apply today.