Earthstream are proud to be working with a Global Provider of Automation & Mechatronics Products & Solutions to recruit a Service & Application Engineer Drives & Automation based in the Paris area
Job Role: Service & Application Engineer Drives & Automation
Salary: €40,000-45,000 pa plus car, bonus and benefits
As a Service & Application Engineer Drives & Automation your remit will include:
The Service and Application Engineer Drives & Automation is responsible for four main tasks: pre-sales, project engineering, aftersales, and providing technical training.
- The development of ideas and concepts, and the creation of company solutions;
- Providing support to the Sales Team by working out the practical details of the chosen solution;
- Verifying whether or not a project is technically feasible, and explaining this to the client;
- The promotion of company know-how;
- Building up relationships based on trust with the clients.
- Verifying whether or not a project is technically feasible;
- Writing functional specifications and budgeting the engineering costs;
- Providing on-site support for the commissioning of company solutions;
- The development and maintenance of software;
- Responsibility for product improvements, innovation, and standardisation;
- Responsibility for the project handover to and project acceptance by the client.
- Giving telephone support based on client enquiries;
- The resolution of technical problems at clients, either by onsite visits or remotely online.
- The organisation and implementation of internal and external client training and presentations;
What you will bring to the company:
- Has a Bachelor's degree in a technical subject (HBO level) with knowledge of Drives & Automation;
- Has knowledge of MS Office;
- Has job-specific experience of working with Drive & Automation tools;
- Has knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Codesys
- Good oral and written command of modern languages;
- Has the necessary didactic skills to be able to give effective training;
- Has analytical skills, maintains an overview, and is detail-oriented;
- Knows how to identify the needs of the client;
- Has communication skills and knows how to interpret the needs of the client;
- Is willing to work and stay in foreign countries for short periods (a few days);