Xcede are proud to have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Service Delivery Manager for a true leader in advanced system integration with a focus on operational technology and digital transformation
They have the strongest order book they have ever seen and are consistently growing having never stopped recruiting during the last 2 years
Job Role: Service Delivery Manager - Operational Technologies
Location: Remote/Hybrid - UK
Salary: Up to £55,000 pa plus car allowance and fantastic benefits scheme
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be required to manage multiple contracts across their digital portfolio for a number of key clients. The role includes the management of engineers, SLA's and contract deliverables.
- Ideally from a digital software / managed service background
- At least 2 years demonstrable contract management experience within the OT digital software industry or similar background
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Must be commercially astute & be able to identify early commercial and technical risks/issues and find resolutions.
- Must have demonstrable track record of achieving project timescales, margins, customer satisfaction and quality
- Strong leadership skills, including team management experience
- Current driving license and must be prepared to travel.
What they promise to offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- Support in achieving professional engineer status (IEng, CEng) and professional memberships fees covered