Our client are a leading provider of HV & Multi Utility services across the UK. Due to continued growth they are looking for a skilled and proven SHEQ Manager to support infrastructure, connection and maintenance projects in East Anglia / South East for schemes that include Battery Storage, Data Centres, EfW, Electric Vehicles and Private Networks up to 132kV.
You will work closely with all internal and external parties involved in the design and construction process, ensuring compliance to statutory regulations, relevant industry standards and customer guidelines.
- Visiting projects and providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all HSEQ matters
- Produce Construction Phase Plans, risk assessments and method statements and undertake site audits and inspections
- * Keeping up to date with all accreditations and Integrated Management Systems
- * Developing, maintaining and improving HSEQ policies and processes
- * Attending regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss HSEQ
- * Gap and trend analysis
We'd be delighted to hear from candidates with additional demonstrable experience in ISO standards 9001/14001 and 45001.
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Hold the IEMA certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have experience working in a utilities/civils/construction environment and dealing or working with sub-contractors with CDM knowledge
- Have a working knowledge of ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives