Site Administration/ sourcing
Direct report of site manager, site administrative will support site manager and site team in all administrative tasks.
In accordance with the EHS & quality standard, the schedule and the budget following our client's compliance. Plans, procedures of assembly, and associated documents are made in English language; reports listed below will be made English.
In particular the mission consists to:
Travels & accommodation
- Arrange accommodation and transportation for new expatriate staff and assist Employee Relations. Coordinate with local HR (Human Resources) as requiredfor visa application/work permit/Times sheet…. Plan and arrange business travel for Site Management Team as required. Manage site transportation. Facilitate Home office Local transportation accommodation as required.
- Office facilitation Coordinate office allocation. Organize day-to-day operation, such as office utilities. Control and maintain site equipment and maintain them their function. Maintain and ensure the site office and temporary site facilities are in a clean and safe working condition. Administer Local contracts such as cleaning, sewage, removal… Keep record of media consumption like but not limited to office/Construction, water & electricity as per defined procedure to ensure feedback
- Finance and administration management Produce, implement and execute site administrative procedures and regulation. Provide assistance and cooperation to other Site employees in line with this position. Share administrative duties, as instructed by Site Manager. Maintain Site personnel board as per procedure ( start date / end date/ holidays). Ensure implementation and communication of correct application of Delegation of Authority. Ensure all financial management tools and systems are implemented, and that relevant procedures are documented and closely followed on-Site. Ensure tight control of costs - both invoiced and unvoiced - pertaining to all staff delegated from other Home Units to work on-Site and Contractors
- Sourcing and procurement Identify local suppliers for service, infrastructure and parts. Request for Quotations issuance in regard of the Sourcing rules (wording, competitive bidding, ….).Interface with suppliers in order to negotiate best offers for the project according to the company Spirit & the Letter and sourcing policies and follow up the necessary requirements for qualifying suppliers. Raising site purchase requisitions and orders. Actively support execution of sourced activities: escalations due to delivery/ Quality issues/invoicing/payables issues, database management, payment terms. s responsible for complying with any applicable sourcing policies.
Manage local contracts (phone, printer, site consumables, network, Local Nobo, cleaning).
- Manage flat, hotel reservation, local transportation, rent and/or fleet cars for staff.
- Local Purchasing Responsibilities: Perform administration of all local order realized at site in connection with the local entity.
- Regular Communication/Status Updates with Site and GPO HQ Finance.