Site Administrative - France
Location: Pleudaniel, Brittany, France
Duration: 12 months
*** requires English and French on a professional level
- Organize and participate in toolbox talks, safety meetings and assist the QHSE team in reporting;
- Liaison with site management and construction teams and provide support as required;
- Deal with internal and external communication, ensure that urgent messages are actioned and receive deliveries;
- Organize site meetings and take minutes;
- Collect, check and process work orders and timesheets;
- Deal with document controlling/management process and administration, including maintaining database, creating templates etc.;
- Update and retain training documentation, training matrix, EHS training/inductions etc.;
- Tracking absences, holidays and calendar management of site personnel;
- Raise Purchase Orders and invoices;
- Provide support in finance tasks such as budgeting and forecasting;
- Arrange travel for visitors, site personnel and management;
- Maintain site registries, records (such as Health & Safety, accidents, medicals etc.) and database as required;
- Manage site/stationary supplies;
- Manage/order staff Personal Protection Equipment (PPE);
- Archive key documents once construction is complete;
- Consolidate daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Significant administrative background
- Excellent IT skills: Microsoft office, project management software and ERP.
- Knowledgeable of HSE French laws and regulations.