SITE EHS SUPERVISOR
EarthStream are currently looking for a 'Site EHS Supervisor' to assist a project in Belgium for 12 months with an extension. The mission consists on implementation and maintenance of the clients and Partner site environmental, health, safety management system, against all relevant statutory, regulatory, contractual and company requirements.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Monitor the effective implementation of the Site EHS plan and the Gas Power Projects Minimum EHS Standards.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Partner EHS management system including policy, plans, training, effective risk assessment, inspection, auditing, event management and reporting.
- Ensure effective implementation of the clients Life Saving Principles, through daily monitoring of the risk assessment completeness and observation of permit conditions.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken in the event of non-compliance including stop work actions when necessary.
- Provide timely information to the site management in relation to actual and potential concerns, particularly related to high risk activity and other EHS issues that reduce any planned margin of safety.
- Ensure an effective EHS subcontractor management and audit program is maintained to monitor compliance with all relevant site EHS requirements
- Actively communicate on the client inspection & audit requirements and ensure the site manager monitors and maintains site compliance.
- Ensure effective EHS communication to the project and site personnel as a key factor in the management of change process.
- Immediately available
- Willing to temporarily relocate
- EU native OR are already permitted to work in the EU
- Graduate Engineer / Diploma holder
- Must have experience in Heavy Duty Power projects
If so please apply here or alternatively you can send your CV directly to:
We look forward to hearing from you!