We have a current opportunity for a Site Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cape Town. For further information about this position please apply.
On the hunt for a Site Engineer for a leading IPP, who develops, owns and operates Renewable Energy power plants in Africa.
The purpose of this vacancy is to ensure plant optimization, by assessing plant failures, and root cause, and propose remedies. Optimizing plant performance, overseeing the day-to-day activities of O&M contractors, and ensuring that contractual obligations are met will also form part of the role; in addition to identifying and executing/overseeing projects for plant improvement.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Fault-finding and analysis on wind turbine errors
- Operations and Maintenance Management
- Contractor Management
- Project Management
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechatronic, or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years technical experience working on a wind farm
- Operations or Maintenance experience on a Renewable Energy power plant
- Extensive problem-solving & troubleshooting experience
KINDLY NOTE: Candidates applying must have experience listed in minimum requirements. Candidates without experience listed in minimum requirements may not be considered.
**This role is based in Cape Town