Here at Earthstream we currently have multiple exciting opportunity for a Site Manager for one of the leading companies who designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, and power generation products.
Main responsibilities of the Site Manager will include:
- Managing commissioning activites & resources L2, L3, L4 & L5
- Book, prepare and attend tank inspections
- Main Contact for each site GC
- Daily/Weekly meetings (DABS,CX, Lookahead, etc.)
- Managing Mechanical, electrical installation
- 5+ years of professional experience in the handling of projects in the automotive or mechanical engineering sector
- Completion of a technical university degree, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering. This knowledge can also be replaced by other experiences.
- Preferred Cummins experience
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
- Open to relocation.
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!