Electrical Site Manager - Utility scale Solar/PV installations - UK wide
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Electrical Site Manager to join a fast-growing international business that specialises in developing utility scale Solar/PV farms across the UK and Europe.
As the Site Manager and be responsible for supervising and coordinating the works of the subcontractors and ensuring proper execution of works, top quality craftmanship, and Health and Safety regs. are met. You will also review design drawings and project documentation, negotiate contracts and coordinate with the project team, local authorities, network operators, and others..
- Completed studies in Renewable, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Experience with of Solar/PV construction projects and turnkey contract agreements
- Good experience with costing, construction code, planning and execution
- As much of the following as possible - CITB HS&E, CSCS Black Card, SMSTS, ECS (Black or Gold)
- Microsoft Office Software
- Strong communication and fluent English
- Willing and able to travel UK wide
- NVQ Level 6 in Construction Site Management - Building and Civil Engineering