Role and Responsibilities:
- Project management (planning, tracking and reporting).
- Client development and managing these clients.
- Lead a team of internal and external professionals who provide technical expertise and support through design, construction, commissioning and turnover to operations.
- Direct site project team to ensure that project goals are met safely, on schedule, and within budget.
- Build and lead a project team comprised of key equipment venders, contractors and engineers to ensure a collaborative team atmosphere and common mission for the project.
- Provide leadership for an efficient turnover of a reliable quality plant with operations, asset management and other groups
- Develop, negotiate, and manage engineering and construction contracts, including clearly defining scope, schedule and cost management requirements.
- Coordinate during construction the technical and commercial aspects of wind turbine suppliers and other major equipment procurement agreements to ensure compliance and to build effective team collaboration with vender representatives.
- Coordinate design requirements with Technology R&D consultants and project team on transmission integration plans and specifications during project construction.
- Ensure that the technical and quality requirements of the high voltage electrical interconnection facilities, substations and collector feeder systems are met.
- Provide periodic updates to Company's senior management on construction progress, capital budget forecasting for the project.
- Develop a team safety awareness culture for the project from the design phrase through construction and into operations. Active risk management.
- Assist with technical due diligence in conjunction with external consultant's needs as requested.
- Facilitate effective feedback to internal and external resources to identify efficiencies and improvements in project quality, reliability, costs, schedule or other parameters that enhance Company's strategic initiatives.
- Ensures all relevant internal controls are followed and recommend new controls as needed.
- Adhere to internal Standards Policies and ensure the same is implemented at site.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 + years' experience in the construction industry as a site manager, preferably with some windfarm project experience
- Strong within communication, stakeholder management and management systems.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Good English and Vietnamese verbal and written skills mandatory
- High proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, Project).
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096.