Site Supervisor - Utility scale Solar/PV installations - UK wide!
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Site Supervisor to join a fast-growing international business that specialises in developing utility scale Solar/PV farms across the UK and Europe.
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the works of the subcontractors and ensuring proper execution of works on site. You will ensure Health and Safety regulations are met and procedures are being followed, and work closely with the Site Manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day running on the site.
- Successfully completed technical studies
- Some experience or knowledge of Solar/PV projects and turnkey contract agreements
- As much of the following as possible - CITB HS&E, ECS, SSSTS, ECS, First Aid
- Microsoft Office Software
- Strong communication and fluent English
- Willing and able to travel UK wide
- Completed studies in Renewable or Electrical or Civil Engineering
- NVQ Diploma Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) Building and Civil Engineering
Excellent opportunity to join a growing business and be involved with some large scale project from the get-go!