Earthstream are proud to be recruiting a Software Delivery Manager for a Global leader in the provision of digital solutions for the Power Generation industry
Job Role: Software Delivery Manager
Location: Livingston - Hybrid
Salary: £64,800 - £81,000 pa
As a Software Delivery Manager, you'll provide expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, and customer advocacy, with a Digital focus. You'll also be responsible for departmental operations planning and execution of professional activities within a technical discipline.
* Performing and managing the deployment of interacting complex enterprise software and software dependencies.
* End-to-end responsibility on the Software Delivery part of projects to meet the schedule, cost and quality commitments.
* Good knowledge of IT infrastructures (e.g. High Performance Storage Systems, or IT Networks, or OS/VM environments)
* Project Execution control: Building effective Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
* Trigger and validate engineering Gate Reviews (Solution, Factory Testing Readiness, Site Acceptance Readiness)
* Implement software delivery performance measurement indicators
* Drive excellence in execution through continuous improvement and change management
* Assist tendering with the validation of the delivery model and estimations in coordination with the Regional Operations team and the Global Workforce Manager.
* Validate the Scope review at Tendering stage in coordination with the Solution Design team In collaboration with Maintenance & Support
* Ensure a smooth transfer to maintenance of ending projects through coordinated knowledge transfer.
* Comply and contribute to elaboration of relevant Quality Procedures, work instructions and Processes in Quality Management System
* Demonstrate EHS leadership and ensure Zero Deviation Plan is implemented in their area of responsibility
* Demonstrates and encourages positive, customer focus with a 'can do' attitude
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience. Ideal subjects: Computer Science, IT Networking, Software Development
- Experience with Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS) Electrical Networks
- Proven experience in Services - Software Commissioning
- On Time Delivery
- Costs deviation and committed budget (effort) deviation
- Software Delivery Processes Compliance
- Customer Satisfaction Travel - Subject to project demands, candidate would need to travel to customer sites, both internally and outside of UK