Our client has a current opportunity for a Project Manager (PV Solar) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cape Town (open to Johannesburg as well).
- Plan and manage engineering resources to ensure tasks are completed and delivered on time, especially with regards to detailed design and contract technical inputs.
- Ensure all technical parameters in the Project Documents (such as the functional requirements) are incorporated in the Final Project Design.
- Establish timelines and schedules based on the project schedule and contracts to ensure successful inter connection, commissioning, and compliance.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time
- Able to manage a solar construction site
- Commissioning experience would be beneficial
- Careful management of the detailed engineering process, ensuring that engineering output is provided timeously as per the project programme and functional requirements
- Team player
- Budget and Performance oriented
- Be Proactive in everting you attempt
- Must have a Problem-solving mentality
- Strong verbal and written Communication
- Leadership capabilities
- BSc/BEng in Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Solar industry