We have a current opportunity for a Staff.Electrical.Engineer. - Network/Eversouce on a temporary basis.
Our Transmission & Distribution global practice is looking for an Electrical Engineer to support one of our Offices.
This person will serve as a lead engineer on telecommunications projects.
You will have the opportunity at to build your own success story, both personally and professionally.
You will be empowered to build your career with a company that supports the creation of infrastructure for the largest and most complex machine humans have ever built, and which literally powers our society.
Join our team working on dynamic projects engineering communications and network solutions that are modernizing today's electric grid infrastructure.
We want you to bring your unique experiences, talents, and perspectives to our diverse team to make our client projects successful!
- Executes the electrical design of projects from the conceptual phase through design completion.
- Research, designs, and compiles project related data as required by the project managers.
- Applies knowledge of commonly used electrical concepts, practices, codes, and procedures within the electrical engineering services industry
- Performs field inspections, measurements, or calculations for public and private clients.
- Creates project deliverables including but not limited to device configurations, network architecture diagrams, and specifications.
- Utilizes innovative tools such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS), 3D scanning, and model-based design.
- Modifies and reviews construction drawings and client presentations for a variety of projects primarily related, but not limited, to electric utilities.
- Meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel to develop relationships with key client points of contact.
- Performs design quality reviews.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related degree from an ABET accredited program.
- Or Bachelor of Science in Electrical or related Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited program and successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering may be substituted for 1 year experience.
- Minimum 3 years related telecommunications design experience, ideally with some exposure to substation utilities.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignments.
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Previous utility company experience.
if you are intersted please send your cv to
looking foward to hearing from you soon !