Earthstream Global are currently seeking Supervisors for permanent opportunities working across the Midlands.
A trusted Client of ours has recently been awarded an Openreach Fibre Cities contract, which will span across Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough and Leicester.
- To assist the project manager in ensuring deadlines are met, quality maintained and in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring all materials and equipment are available on site and maintained as per company policy.
- Ensure gangs/crews are following company procedure in relation to HSEQ through delivery of toolbox talks, site audits, quality audits and relevant health & safety requirements.
- Complete pre-site survey & site risk assessments prior to works to ensure plan feasible and feedback to Project Manager if changes/uplifts/DFEs required
- Understand permit requirements and provide the information of the permits required to Project Manager in a timely manner to protect project deliverables.
- Liaise with client/end user/public in advance of works where necessary to ensure awareness of works to be undertaken in advance of works taking place
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Able to manage own workload and deal with conflicting priorities
- Good people management skills, likes to interact with people
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Please click apply and we will be in touch with further details.