Survey Manager / Survey Project Manager / Survey Engineer
EarthStream are currently looking for a 'Survey Manager / Survey Project Manager / Survey Engineer' to assist a Marine Installation project in the EU.
The project will rely on you as a technical key-player for a marine protection SOW. You will review the project contract and analyse all related activities for survey. To ensure that engineering work is carried out at a high level, you will review the project MDR and develop documents/drawings in accordance with it. You will verify that all survey requirements are met, evaluated for feasibility and aligned with contract/client requirements. You may also participate in developing efficiencies and take part in technical improvements relevant to our department. You boost your impact by actively promoting Quality and HSE
- Experience related to interconnectors, windfarms, or power from shore
- Experience in the energy, maritime, marine, oil&gas, offshore or construction fields
- BSc or MSc degree in the area of survey or Geoscience
- 5 years of relevant experience. Extensive experience with similar positions can compensate for formal education.
- Ability to meet short deadlines.
- Fluent in English - oral and written.
- Permitted to work in the EU
- Immediately available
Interested? If so, dont hesitate to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!