Join us and become a Systems Engineer in the Requirements & Interface Management department within Energy Systems where you'll be responsible for implementing our systems engineering processes within our projects.
You will be functionally part of a department led by Head of Requirements & Interface Management. Whilst deployed, you will report to and be led, on a day-to-day basis, by the projects Engineering Director.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- implement systems engineering processes and best practice within the project.
- support the project's Engineering Director is establishing the system requirements and architecture definition
- prepare and maintain materials to support systems engineering throughout the projects lifecycle, until handover into Operation
- facilitate integration workshops with engineers across work packages to establish sub-system interfaces and ensure verification and validation of sub-system requirements
- support the induction on engineers on the project to systems engineering and our processes
- support the development of our systems engineering concept, processes, and best practice.
- are an experienced Systems Engineer with a high degree of competence in implementing system engineering practice within integrated energy systems or similar industry
- have extensive experience in the application of engineering management skills
- are curious and innovative, capable of bringing together a multi-disciplinary team to deliver optimal solutions
- are an effective communicator and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- able to prioritise and execute your tasks to meet deadlines
- speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment