A multinational Oil & Gas services company is looking for a Technical Engineer, with experience in both Electrical and Mechanical schematics & systems. This is a technical design & project manager role, and the individual will be based primarily at the Port Elizabeth office, with some visits to site for rig surveys.
- BSc/BEng degree in Engineering with 10+ years' experience OR MSc/MEng with 5+ years' experience
- Working knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical schematics & systems
- Experience managing projects, and client facing
- Design software experience, especially Creo and Mathcad
- Design - produce conceptual 2D & 3D drawings, detailed 2D drawings, detailed material requirement lists, detailed quality control plans, design calculations, risk assessments, Function Acceptance Testing procedures and operation manuals
- Client liaison - regarding design requirements, quotations and survey requirements
- Perform onsite and offsite surveys
- Documentation - maintain up to date project files, including engineering specifications, concession & deviation reports, material specifications, failure analysis, etc.
- Ensure all Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) policies and procedures are adhered
- R40,000 - R48,000 base + benefits & bonus