Job Purpose: In line with the introduction of a new industry-leading offshore wind turbine, the role of the technical leader is to manage a portion of the increasing sales and tendering activities in offshore services from a technical and costing perspective, together with involvement in the negotiation of long-term service agreements following successful bids. The technical lead will assist in driving optimized strategies to secure profitable service business within the highly competitive offshore wind service market, including any requests for additional work by existing customers.
- Be the key point of contact for service in delivering appropriate service strategies for assigned projects and manage transaction details related to all technical aspects to support strategy development, execution and risk management processes.
- Ensure that customer requirements are well understood, and manage the analysis and development of service offers in a timely fashion, incorporating solid cost modelling, pricing, appropriate terms and conditions and technical appendices to ensure a complete and quality offering to the customer.
- Ensure that all customer technical clarifications or queries are understood and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Interface with appropriate internal stakeholders in relation to the above responsibilities, and in particular assist in gaining approvals from the risk process for assigned projects.
- Perform the cost and risk analysis for the Service tender.
- Take part in the improvement of the Service offerings.
- Maintain/Develop Service costing tools to improve cost solidity and competitiveness.
- Maintain/Develop Service technical documentation to support the Service offer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Marine or Industrial Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university or similar.
- Experience with reviewing customer specifications, proposal development, contract development and direct negotiation for service sales
- Fluent in oral and written Japanese and English languages.
- Offshore or onshore wind experience or experience in a related discipline.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.