EarthStream are now currently looking to speak with Tender Engineers/Bid Managers for our well established client offshore within the wind industry!
- produce high quality tenders;
- communicate with clients and attend kick-off meetings;
- review requests for proposals and identify required internal and external resources;
- come up with solutions to our clients’ challenges;
- collect input from other departments, such as engineering, to compose a tender;
- make detailed cost estimates.
Qualifications / Training Required
- have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- have at least 2 years relevant experience;
- be prepared to travel abroad for short periods;
- be an entrepreneur, recognize possibilities and have a clear judgement and vision;
- be able to work closely with others and also perform well individually;
- have a flexible attitude, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.